The Angelica Free Library was dedicated in 1900, built with funds given by Clara Higgins Smith in memory of her mother. The Library reading and children’s rooms share the main floor space with the Colonial Rooms museum of local artifacts. Upstairs is an assembly hall used for plays and public gatherings. The Colonial Rooms are only open when trained docents are available. Please check the calendar or call the library for any special events.